It is currently 23. Oct 2017, 20:59  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ] Go to page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 7663

Dave and Soulsavers 
AuthorMessage
Forum Admin

Dave and Soulsavers
*** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

27. Aug 2014, 20:37
Profile YIM   Personal Album
Forum Admin

Post Re: Dave and Soulsavers

19. Sep 2014, 22:48
Forum Admin

Dave Gahan und Soulsavers nehmen zweites Album auf
www.depechemode.de
Die musikalische Zusammenarbeit von Dave Gahan und den Soulsavers findet eine Fortsetzung: Der Depeche-Mode-Sänger geht kommende Woche ins Studio, um zusammen mit dem Produzenten-Duo das zweite gemeinsame Album aufzunehmen. Auch ein vages Erscheinungsdatum steht schon...
Beitrag bewerben
Dave's Hourglass Forum
Gefällt mir · · Teilen

Dave's Hourglass Forum Dave Gahan and Soulsavers take second album
January 05, 2015 from Sven Meier Plagge
53 comments
SHARES
Part Twittermail

The musical collaboration of Dave Gahan and the Soul Savers is a continuation: The Depeche Mode singer goes next week to the studio to record the second album together with producer-duo. Even a vague release date is already fixed.

Dave Gahan had always raved about how much cooperation with the Soul Savers have inspired him musically. On "The Light The Dead Sea", the first work that emerged in 2012 from the cooperation, Gahan was singing its limits and broke it in part. The highlight was an intimate concert in the small circle most - the twelve songs on the album were not sufficient for a short tour.

That with "The Light The Dead Sea" was not the last word, you could already guess at the time of publication. Dave Gahan said soon about his desire to record another album announced last year to a continuation of the cooperation.

In the next few days Dave Gahan, Rich Machin and Ian Glover take the follow-up album in attack. It will be published in late 2015.

(viaUltra_depeche)

8. Jan 2015, 21:52
Forum Admin

14. Jan 2015, 15:34
Forum Admin

28. Mar 2015, 11:32
Forum Admin

'Get a record out later this or early next year & play some shows' #davegahan
Read Full Interview Soulsavers

28. Mar 2015, 12:18
Forum Admin

Salvatore Desiderio DM Dave Gahan

I Soulsavers e Dave Gahan Hanno cominciato a lavorare al secondo album
La collaborazione tra Dave Gahan ei Soulsavers trova una continuazione: il cantante dei Depeche Mode Tornera in studio, per occuparsi insieme al Duo di Produttori del secondo album Insieme. Anche di una data è già pronta rilascio.

Dave Gahan aveva semper bene di quanto la parlato molto collaborazione con i Soulsavers lo Avesse ispirato Musicalmente. In "The Light The Dead See" il primo lavoro che nel 2012 dalla collaborazione emerse, Gahan cantava E in parte superava i Suoi limiti. Il punto più alto è stato un intimo Concerto per una cerchia ristretta di persone - Le Dodici canzoni dell'album non erano abbastanza per un breve tour.
Che con "The Light The Dead See" non fosse stata detta l'ultima parola, si era già al momento della pubblicazione capito dell'album. Dave Gahan espresse lo il suo anno scorso Desiderio di un altro registrars album Come continuazione delle collaborazione.

Nei giorni prossimi Dave Gahan, Rich Machin ed Ian Glover affronteranno la realizzazione dell'album successivo. Dovrebbe essere pubblicato a fine 2015th
The Soulsavers and Dave Gahan can be on the second album
The collaboration between Dave Gahan and Soulsavers you can find a sequel: the singer of Depeche Mode in the studio again, to be composed together with the duo of producers of the second album. A date of issue is already finished.

Dave Gahan but have always had very good as cooperation with Soulsavers this had inspired musically. In "The Light the Dead Sea", the first working emerged that, Gahan sang in 2012 by the cooperation and partly exceeded their limits. The highest point was an intimate concert for a select group of people-the twelve songs on the album were not enough to make a short tour.
That had not been said by "The Light the Dead See" the last word, it was already understood that the date of publication of the album. Dave Gahan expressed last year to register its desire, another album as a continued cooperation.

In the next few days Dave Gahan, Rich Machin and Ian Glover, the realization of the album take forward. If by the end of 2015. published...

translate by goggle

24. Aug 2015, 21:38
Forum Admin

29. Aug 2015, 14:46
Forum Admin

29. Aug 2015, 16:09
Forum Admin

31. Aug 2015, 20:43
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ] Go to page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next