FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 4443

German Wings crashed plane in the South of France 
AuthorMessage
Forum Admin

German Wings crashed plane in the South of France
*** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

Confirmation: Students from holders were on board +++ Gauck break trip to South America from +++ +++ minute's silence in parliament crew set but no distress call +++ More in the ticker.

To update the ticker, please click here.
16:02 clock - Minister: 16 students from holders were in Unglücksmaschin

The crash of the German Wings machine in France and 16 students and two teachers from holders are an accident. "We know that the group of students went aboard the plane," said Minister of Education Sylvia Löhrmann (Green) on the WDR.
15:59 clock - Putin speaks condolences

After the crash of a German Wings passenger plane in southern France, the Kremlin chief Vladimir Putin Chancellor Angela Merkel and the families of the victims has sent his condolences. This was announced by the Kremlin in Moscow.
15:51 clock - Gauck break trip to South America for Airbus crash from

German President Joachim Gauck breaks his South American trip from because of the plane crash in southern France. The starting Wednesday planned as part of the trip state visit to Uruguay do not find place, said a spokeswoman for the Presidential Office on Tuesday in Peru.
15:40 clock - Minute of silence in the Bundestag

The Union faction in the Bundestag began its meeting on Tuesday with a minute of silence for the victims of the plane crash over France. Union parliamentary leader Volker Kauder (CDU) waived in view of the crash of the German Wings machine with probably more than 150 dead in a planned to journalists information on topics of CDU and CSU Members. He pressed the families of the victims of the deep sympathy of the Union. The machine had crashed on the way from Barcelona to Dusseldorf in the morning on the South of France.
15:32 clock - Cockpit Association warns against speculation

The pilot Markus Wahl, board member of the Association cockpit, said: "We want to actually not interested in speculation, since we currently have no further technical information, but there was no crash, in which the aircraft falls like a stone from heaven after.. all we know, it was a controlled descent, if you look at the Sinkdaten the machine. In order to make reliable statements about the course, the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder must be found first. "
15:23 clock - No survivors in German Wings crash

According to the French police, there have been in the crash of an Airbus A320 of German Wings in southern France were no survivors. The recovery of bodies from rough terrain will take days.
15:15 clock - 67 German aboard the German Wings Maker

On board the crashed German Wings machine itself, according to German German Wings 67.
15:10 clock: Press Officer of the city speaks holders of evidence

"We can not officially confirm that the students were in the machine, but all evidence points. The students were 1 week in Barcelona for student exchange and had booked this exact flight back to Dusseldorf. There are 16 students and 2 teachers of the 10th class. We are waiting for official confirmation from the Foreign Office. But unfortunately none of the student or teacher has been reported since the crash by phone, SMS or Whatsapp at home, which is not a good sign, "said the spokesman of the city holders.
15:07 clock - German Wings: Two Babies on board the machine

At the press conference said German Wings CEO Thomas Winkelmann, that the pilot had 6000 hours. The last big check the machine took place in Summer 2013. "Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims only," Winkelmann said. Teams of experts should be to the disaster region go.
15:03 clock: Green Party chairman speak their condolences

"This is a terrible day. We are deeply shocked. In these sad Our thoughts are with the families and friends of the passengers and crew. They have our deepest sympathy." Katrin Göring-Eckardt and Anton Hofreiter said.

KatrinGoeringEckardt and Anton #Hofreiter to crash # 4U9525: A harrowing tragedy *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***
    - Andreas Kappler (GruenSprecher) March 24, 2015

15:01 clock - but no crew deployed emergency call

The crew of the downed in the French Alps German Wings machine has answered the first information issued no distress signal. "The crew has sent no 'mayday'" said the French aviation authority DGAC on Tuesday in Paris clear.

Rather, the air traffic control had decided to raise the alarm after there had been no contact with the crew and the aircraft more. Previously, the DGAC and traffic Secretary Alain Vidalies had stated was from the machine at 10.47 clock a distress signal was sent.
14:54 clock - Apparently students from holders in misfortune machine

In the crashed German Wings Airbus apparently sat a group of students from the North Rhine-Westphalian holders. There was a group of 16 students and two teachers have been booked on the way back from a student exchange in Spain for the machine, said a spokesman for the city holders. There is still no official confirmation, but must be assumed that the students and their teacher's death.
14:50 clock - Merkel backs "help and support" to

German Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) travels to France on Wednesday at the crash site of the German passenger plane. You will, together with the North Rhine-Westphalian state premier Hannelore Kraft (SPD) go there to be "to get a picture," said Merkel in Berlin on Tuesday.

The suspect is secured to "help and support" of the federal government. Apparently, were among the victims "many compatriots," said the Chancellor.
14.41 clock - Merkel on Wednesday visited the crash site

German Chancellor Angela Merkel announced that they will travel on Wednesday to the crash site to get an idea on the spot. The crash was a shock. Much is unclear, therefore, precludes himself to speculate on the cause.
14:35 clock - Gauck dismayed by crash of German Wings Aircraft

German President Joachim Gauck has deeply affected reacts to the news of the crash of an Airbus the German airline German Wings in southern France. During his state visit to Peru Gauck said: "With great sadness that I learned of the devastating plane crash My thoughts are with the families and friends of the many victims.." Gauck stressed, according to the President's Office, he thanked all those who contributed at various points and help the victims stood to the side.
14.30 clock - Merkel "deeply shocked"

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is "deeply shocked" about the crash, as government spokesman Steffen Seibert tells on twitter.
14.25 Clock - German Wings: "We're terribly sorry"

The airline German Wings has announced immediate help after the crash of one of their machines. "German Wings will make every possible effort to quickly and efficiently to help all those affected and to alleviate their misfortune, as much as possible any" Manager Oliver Wagner said on Tuesday. "What has happened to us doing so sorry."
14.21 clock - First total loss of German Wings

The crash in southern France was the first total loss of a machine of German Wings.
14.18 clock - wreckage apparently scattered for miles

According to initial information of local helpers wreckage of the accident Airman scattered for miles. The area is not accessible to vehicles. Only on foot and by helicopter the crash site can be reached.

Update: Latest Images of the rescue-operation of # 4U9525. (Pic via: Cédric C. / ActuSecours) #Airlivenet pic.twitter.com/r3SNrVKXqk
    - Polly Rodgers (PollyR_Aviation) March 24, 2015

14.01 clock - First reactions to the crash of the German Wings Airbus

After the devastating crash of a German Wings Airbus in France with 150 dead, politicians and many people in public life have expressed dismay.
13.57 Clock - No evidence of attack

German authorities have no evidence of a possible terrorist attack as the cause of the crash of the German Wings aircraft in southern France. The learned the German Press Agency security sources said. The crash on Tuesday morning probably came all 144 passengers and 6 crew members were killed. These included by Spanish authorities, 45 Spaniards, according to French President Hollande no Frenchman sat in the accident pilot. About the number of German victims there are no exact figures. Hollande had just announced that there were probably "many German victims".
Surfaced photo of the crash site - 13.50 clock

The page Airlive has published a screenshot of the alleged crash area of ​​German Wings Machine on twitter. Journalists of the French TV channel France 2 were therefore flown by helicopter over the area and would have made this recording.

BREAKING #GermanWings Here is a photo from helicopter of the crash area / France2 journalists *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. *** pic.twitter.com/RnC5gT5w40
    - AirLive.net (airlivenet) March 24, 2015

13.34 clock - Locality for vehicles not available

The German Wings downed machine with 144 passengers and six crew members, crashed in a hard to reach, snowy area in the French Alps. The scene of the accident in the massif of Estrop was "not accessible to vehicles," said Secretary of State Traffic Alain Vidalies.
13.29 Clock - German Wings is in mourning

On Twitter German Wings has removed the colors of its logo. At the same time, the airline has established together with Lufthansa an additional crisis hotline, under the care of themselves be members.

have connected a telephone hotline: Under the free phone number 0800 11 33 55 77, members of passengers to report ...
    - German Wings (germanwings) March 24, 2015

13.18 clock - Merkel says from all dates

German Chancellor Angela Merkel speaks according to the government spokesman both with French President Francois Hollande and the Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy. The Chancellor has canceled all appointments. It would not take public in the afternoon.
13.17 clock - Heaviest Plane crash in 40 years

It is the first air disaster in France since the crash of an Air France Concorde shortly after its launch in Paris on 25 July 2000, when 113 people, including 97 German died.

It is also the heaviest aircraft accident for more than 40 years on the French mainland. The crash of a DC-10 of the Turkish Airline 346 people were killed on March 3, 1974, north of Paris.
13.08 clock - flight 4U9525 crashed on the mountain?

"The contact with the Airbus A320 was lost at 2700 meters above sea level, this could indicate that the machine has crashed on a mountain," explained N24 science editor Mick Locher on TV.
12.53 clock - Steinmeier for evil

"Our thoughts are with those who have to worry about that their loved ones are among the victims," ​​Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier was announced on the Twitter page of the Foreign Office.

AM #Steinmeier: Our thoughts are with those who have to fear it, that their loved ones are among the victims. # 4U9525
    - Ministry of Foreign Affairs (AuswaertigesAmt) March 24, 2015

12.51 Clock - No survivors

The crash of the Airbus A320 of the German airline German Wings in the South of France all the people came on board lost their lives. "There are no survivors," the Secretary of State in charge of Transport Alain Vidalies said on Tuesday in the northern French city of Lille. According to the Spanish government and 45 Spaniards were on board.
12.45 clock - Foreign Office sets up crisis hotline

The Foreign Office has set up after the crash of the German Wings machine from Barcelona to Dusseldorf a crisis. Nationals may be from the crisis hotline 030 - info 5000 3000, said a spokesman on Tuesday in Berlin. The Foreign Ministry am in close contact with the French authorities.
12.41 clock - flight 4U9525 was reported

On Dusseldorf airport must be seen against the German Wings switch after the plane crash hardly waiting relatives. According to employees, they had already been conducted in a shielded from the public sector. Notfallseelsorger were ready. On the display boards of German Wings flight number 4U9525 from Barcelona was not reported, but without further details.

The scoreboard at Dusseldorf Airport. Photo: Uwe Wojtuschak # 4U9525 pic.twitter.com/AdfvjdZkdp
    - Gonne Garling (Gonne_Garling) March 24, 2015

12.38 clock - Crash machine was 24 years old

The crashed Airbus was more than 24 years old. According to information from the website Airfleets.net the machine was delivered A320 February 6, 1991 to Lufthansa. In the meantime was the jet with 147 seats and the registration D-AIPX under the city name "Mannheim" go. Its maiden flight they had on 29 November 1990 levels.
12.35 Clock - German Wings and no submissions

German Wings has not yet ruled on the plane crash in southern France. On Twitter, the airline told only that there was still no reliable information available. Even aircraft manufacturer Airbus holds so far covered.

INFO: The current media reports are known to us recently. Yet we do not secure to own information before ...
    - German Wings (germanwings) March 24, 2015

We will Provide Further Information as soon as available.
    - Airbus (Airbus) March 24, 2015

12.20 clock - forces on the way

As the French TV station Europe 1 reported numerous police cars and helicopters of the French police on the way to the scene. France's Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve wanted to go to the crash site. At the same time the police had announced on Twitter, onlookers should stay away as far as possible the crash site.

UPDATE @ Flightradar24 altitude and speed chart of # 4U9525 pic.twitter.com/wGXZMtDVDI *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

12.11 clock - Probably no survivors at Airbus crash

The crash of the Airbus A320 airline German Wings in the south of France, it has probably given according to government figures, no survivors. That said President François Hollande in Paris.
The path of flight 4U9525
The path of flight 4U9525
12.09 clock - Rapid reconnaissance expected

"The authorities are cleared up quickly will be found the crash site quickly. A quick explanation of the cause of the crash will be ensured here in Europe," said aviation expert Peter Gatz compared to N24. Sadly, could also be a terrorist background of the crash can not be excluded.
12.05 clock - Probably no survivors

French President Francois Hollande said in a first reaction, there are 148 people were on board. We assume that there were no survivors.

Flight # 4U9525 climbed to 38,000 feet before before it started to descend and lost signal at 6,800ft / @ Flightradar24 pic.twitter.com/CIG4wqG5cU

12.03 Clock - 10.39 Clock To disappeared from the radar

According Flight radar machine verscwand to 10.39 clock at a height of 6800 feet (2072 meters) from the radar.
11.51 clock - 148 passengers on board the German Wings Airbus

According to the Air Traffic Control 148 passengers were on board the crashed German Wings Maker
11.47 clock - Crash in the Southern Alps

The accident took place in the region of Barcelonette in the Southern Alps - 230 km east of Marseille. Thus the plane on the way from Barcelona to Dusseldorf was

German Wings flight 4U9525 # (registration D-AIPX) what is lost from Flightradar24 at 6800 feet at 09:39 UTC time. pic.twitter.com/vZaQMUlLaZ
    - Flightradar24 (@ Flightradar24) March 24, 2015

11.41 clock - Crashed plane in France was German Wings Maker

According to police and aviation officials are at the crashed machine to an aircraft of the Lufthansa subsidiary German Wings.
11.32 clock - Airbus 320 crashes in southern France

Shortly after half past eleven the French journal "La Provence" reports the crash of an airplane A320 in southern France. Shortly confirmed the news agency, citing the crash franzsösische safety circuits.
03.24.2015 | 14:30 clock, last updated at 16:04 clock DPA, AFP, RTR, N24
i
Remember +
COLORFUL
MAN / WOMAN - BR Blog
WinFuture
EDITOR'S RECOMMENDATIONS
Grzimek had almost been at death flight aboard
People Grzimek had almost been at death flight aboard
Angela Merkel visited the scene of the accident
German Wings flight 4U9525 - crash in Live Scores Angela Merkel visited the scene of the accident
No survivors in German Wings crash
Flight 4U9525 on the way to Dusseldorf No survivors in German Wings crash
SPONSORED content recommended by
Comment on this article

Please log in to leave a comment.

Login
Your comment
Reader Comments (38)
2 Report of Skynet101 minutes ago

on board German pensioners who were probably make cheap holidays in spain and adjoin the pegida. why should one with such people have compassion? they are to die after all.
3 Report minutes ago by PBret

Well what was probably once again was the cause of the crash? Very strange France-Germany, precisely the two countries do not parry the whole way. As one can speculate! ;-)
Show more comments (36)

24. Mar 2015, 17:12
Profile YIM   Personal Album
Forum Admin

Post Re: German Wings crashed plane in the South of France

24. Mar 2015, 17:12
Forum Admin

Post Re: German Wings crashed plane in the South of France
*** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***

24. Mar 2015, 17:20